Satyanarayana Katha is the easiest way of self-purification and self-surrender at the lotus feet of Hari. One who observes it with full devotion and faith is sure to attain his heart’s desire.
Items needed for puja
- Haldi (turmeric powder)
- Kumkum (red, vermillion or sindoor)
- Navadhanya (nine types of grains each representing one of the navagraha, nine planets)
- Naivedhya (food which we offer to God)
- Incense sticks (agarbattis)
- Sandal paste.
- A photo framed picture of Lord Satyanarayana.
There are no reviews yet.